Updated: November 04, 2022 10:49 IST
New Delhi [India]November 4 (ANI/PRNewswire): Marks & Spencer India today announced its revamped loyalty program ‘Sparks’ as part of the global rollout of the international loyalty program.
Launching 25 targeted online markets across India and including the USA and Australia, this expansion introduces Sparks to millions of M&S customers worldwide. It offers many customizations specially curated for Indian consumers. 3.7 million existing members have enrolled in Sparks to enjoy first-hand benefits. with sparks, M&S India brings even bigger surprises, savings, sustainable benefits and services M&S has rolled out Sparks across 25 other targeted online markets besides India. Sparks relaunched in the UK in 2020 and has more than doubled its customer base to 16 million today.
In India, Sparks has been highly customized to become one of the most rewarding loyalty programs in fashion retailing. Sparks-India will present savings and service benefits with surprise offers and a customized user experience. With this launch, the 3.7 million existing M&S Club members in India are automatically enrolled in Sparks and can instantly enjoy this experience first hand.
Every customer who signs up now will enjoy the core Central Sparks offer with a personalized program of offers and rewards. For the first month of launch, all newly enrolled members will get an instant chance to win a free shopping cart at each store on a weekly basis.
Under Sparks, Indian consumers will be rewarded for shopping sustainably on selected eco-friendly occasions like Earth Day, World Environment Day and National Sustainability Day.
Sparks will continue to be driven as a digital-first experience, with customers able to purchase and earn rewards through the scheme on flagship websites as well as the M&S app in India.
With such tempting offers, M&S is looking to convert customers into loyal members through this free loyalty program.
Katie Bickerstaff, co-chief executive, M&S, said: “Over the past 18 months, we’ve been building and expanding M&S’s global reach. But to be a truly global brand we need to shop here wherever you shop. M&S rewards . The reset of Sparks in the UK in 2020 was a step change, and we are now taking those learnings to international markets, so we can better understand and serve our global customer base.”
In addition to launching in India, Sparks will roll out across 25 M&S international flagship websites serving target markets. M&S custom built its international online Spark platform to be scalable across multiple different markets, providing a fast and rewarding experience while enabling M&S to better understand its growing international customer base.
– M&S outlined at its recent investor day, its significant growth ambitions to make M&S a truly global brand.
– The international roll out of Sparks follows last year’s expansion of M&S’ international flagship websites to more than 100 markets.
– In the UK, Sparks has grown to over 16 million subscribers since relaunching in 2020
– Marks & Spencer opened its first store in India in 2001 and in April 2008 signed a joint venture with Reliance Retail to form Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd
– M&S now has 94 stores in 35 cities including Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Goa, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar . Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mohali, Mumbai, Nashik, Noida, Pune, Raipur, Surat, Thrissur, Vizag.
For more information, please contact:
The audience is bright
Corporate PR Consultant
+91 98998 09858
This story was provided by PRNewswire. ANI shall not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/PRNewswire)