LIDKÖPING, Sweden, November 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Handheld Group, a leading manufacturer of rugged mobile computers, today announced the release of the new Algiz 10XR, an ultra-rugged 10-inch Windows tablet that combines durability with rugged field performance, 5G and future capabilities.
To view multimedia news, click:
The Algiz 10XR is a smaller, lighter, 10-inch Windows tablet that takes up less space but gets more done. This results in twice as good graphics and measurably faster performance. Future 5G communications will be able to handle bandwidth-intensive tasks such as live video streams and mapping. Algiz 10XR is designed for field work or logistics, mining, public transport, public safety, waste management or other complex environments within GIS and is also designed with modulation and customization.
Other key features of the Algiz 10XR ultra rugged tablet include:
- Intel Elkhart Lake x6000 platform for reliable performance
- Windows® 10 Enterprise LTSC (64bit)
- High-resolution, sunlight-readable 10-inch touchscreen with ultra-hardened glass and rain and glove mode
- Future 5G capabilities, 4G/LTE high-speed data, Wi-Fi, BT
- Multi-band GNSS u-blox NEO-M8U receiver for precise positioning.
- Untethered dead reckoning (UDR) to provide accurate position readings in poor GNSS conditions.
- IP65 and MIL-STD durability
- Full day, hot swappable battery
- Additionally, an integrated barcode scanner and NFC
- An extensive ecosystem of accessories for field professionals; cargo bags, car cradles, poles, extended batteries, and a car dock with an antenna for GPS and Wi-Fi
- Personalized expandability via backpack
“The Algiz 10XR will bring much better results for our partners and customers who rely on Windows tablets in the field,” says Algiz. Johan Head, the flagship product of the handheld device. “We have been working with this segment for decades and we are confident that we have developed a device with not only the best specifications but also a complete accessory package to help our customers in the field.”
Algiz 10XR specifications
Watch the Algiz 10XR video
See Algiz 10XR at trade shows
Determine the true severity
Click on the images
About the manual
Handheld Group is a manufacturer and global supplier of mobile computers, including handhelds and tablets. Handheld and its partners worldwide provide complete mobility solutions to businesses in geomatics, logistics, forestry, public transportation, utilities, construction, maintenance, mining, military and security. The headquarters of the Handheld Group, part of MilDef Sweden with subsidiaries FinlandUnited Kingdom, The Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Australia and the United States. Get more information www.handheldgroup.com
Image – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1932412/Handheld_Windows_Tablet.jpg
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1933008/Handheld_Group_Logo.jpg
SOURCE Handheld Group AB