When you shop through our links, Insider may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Black Friday is the one time of the year when retailers big and small turn up to offer great discounts. Best Buy is one of the biggest participants, offering low prices on products of every category, from Beats headphones to Dyson stick vacuums.
Best Buy’s holiday sales started on October 24th, but we’re fully expecting the best deals starting the week of Black Friday. The sale will bring competitive discounts on items such as headsets, laptops, smartphones, tablets, TVs, smart home appliances, and home appliances.
We’ve rounded up the best Black Friday deals below. The list includes products like the LG B2 OLED and the Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro down to all-time low prices – but if you can, we recommend waiting to buy until Black Friday.
Early Best Buy Black Friday Deals: Helpful Links
Early TV commercials
The 55-inch LG OLED55B2PUA 4K TV can display deep blacks and has Dolby Vision, G-Sync for games, and Alexa and Google Assistant. Regularly priced between $1,100 and $1,380, its Black Friday deal lets you get a high-end OLED TV for $1,000.
The 5-Series TCL Roku TV marries a premium picture and endless entertainment in a stellar home theater experience. QLED Quantum Dot technology and HDR Pro Pack with Dolby Vision combine great brightness and contrast, with a full palette of rich colors.
Early laptops and PC sales
Early electronics and smart home deals
The best Black Friday shopping 2022: What to expect
Even though Best Buy’s holiday sales have already begun, the best deals will come during the week of Black Friday. There are a number of product categories that can feature the best deals of the year, including the following:
- Smartphones and pills: If you’re shopping for a new smartphone or tablet, brands like Apple, Samsung, and Amazon Fire will be dropping their best prices of the year.
- Smart home devices: Black Friday is the best time of year to stock up on your smart home setup, with brands like Amazon Echo and Google Nest down to the lowest price. They are often featured in smart bulbs with things like smart bulbs and smart plugs.
- Laptops and tools: In the past years, we have seen laptops from Apple, HP, Lenovo, Razer, and others drop to low prices. Black Friday is the best time to buy premium items like gaming laptops and MacBooks for this reason.
- Video games and comfort: Major gaming consoles are also available at incredibly low prices during Black Friday, often bundled with great games or accessories. PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch titles will be cheaper during the sale, too.
- Small household appliances: Keep an eye out for Instant Pots, Dyson stick vacuums, Kitchenaid stand mixers and other small home appliances for low prices — Best Buy can match other retailers’ low prices on these products.
Which is the best NONE
Black Friday came on November 25 this year. Best Buy said its sale has been running since October 24th, but we expect the best deals to start kicking in the week of Black Friday.
When are the stores open for Black Monday Shopping?
Actual store hours vary by location, so you should check your local store’s Black Friday hours. All Best Buy stores, however, will be closed on Thanksgiving.
What is Best Buy’s holiday return policy?
Items purchased from October 24, 2022 to December 31, 2022 have an extended return period until January 14, 2023. However, as purchases such as cell phones, wearables and holiday products are excluded, you should read the fine print.