Move over Black Friday, there’s a new deal in town, and it’s called Cyber Monday.
Gone are the days when Black Friday was the biggest sales event of the year, and with Cyber Monday appearing a few years ago, this new day full of deals and discounts has taken the top spot.
We’ve already seen some brilliant Cyber Monday deals from the likes of eBay, O2, Boots, and LEGO. Plus great savings on things like Dyson hair dryers and styles, mattresses, fragrances, and more.
If you’re a shopping day veteran, you’ll know that Cyber Monday deals differ from Black Friday. While we saw Black Friday sales on big-ticket items like home appliances, smart TVs, and smartphones, Cyber Monday is for retailers that offer discounts on hair and beauty products, electronics, and gifts. That doesn’t mean you won’t find some nice discounts, though.
If you’ve visited one of our blogs before, welcome back, if you haven’t, here’s a tutorial: we’ll keep updating this page with deals we know you’ll love. So expect great offers coming your way.
The list of UK retailers with Cyber Monday sales is currently live:
- Amazon – this huge sale has everything from dehumidifiers and smart plugs to 8K TVs
- Argos – Big discounts on all toys, TVs and games
- Booking.com – save 30% on holidays and travel anytime before 31st December 2023
- Boots – offers major beauty brands such as Dyson, Cerave and Mac
- Etsy – up to 60% off gifts, home accessories and Christmas decorations from small businesses
- Giffgaff – savings on new and refurbished phones, with SIM-only deals at fixed prices until the end of 2023.
- IWOOT – find deals on gifts, LEGO and toys at IWOOT
- John Lewis – get up to 40% off homeware, discounted TVs and 20% off gift sets
- LEGO – find savings on Christmas sets including advent calendars
- Ninja – special offers on limited edition appliances such as air conditioners and blenders
- Big – savings on TVs, gifts and toys like Barbie and LEGO
- Zavvi – discount official and LEGO items from shows like Stranger Things and The Mandalorian