Offers a lot of customization specially curated for Indian consumers
- 3.7 million Existing members are enrolled in Sparks to enjoy first-hand benefits
- With Sparks, M&S India brings even bigger surprises, savings, sustainable benefits and services
- Sparks has rolled out across 25 other targeted online markets alongside M&S India
- Sparks relaunched in the UK in 2020 and more than doubled customer numbers 16 million today
New Delhi, November 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Marks & Spencer India today announced its revamped loyalty program ‘Sparks’ as part of the global rollout of the international loyalty program. Launching across India and 25 with targeted online markets America And AustraliaThe expansion introduces Sparks to millions of M&S customers worldwide.
inside India, Sparks has been highly customized to become one of the most rewarding loyalty programs in fashion retailing. sparks-India will present savings and service benefits with amazing offers and a customized user experience. With this launch, there are 3.7 million existing M&S Club members India Automatically enrolled in Sparks and can instantly enjoy this first hand.
Every customer who signs up now will enjoy the core Central Sparks offer with a personalized program of offers and rewards. For the first month of launch, all newly enrolled members will get an instant chance to win a free shopping cart at each store on a weekly basis.
Under Sparks, Indian consumers will be rewarded for shopping sustainably on selected eco-friendly occasions like Earth Day, World Environment Day and National Sustainability Day.
Sparks will continue to operate as a digital-first experience, with customers able to purchase and redeem through the scheme across a selection of flagship websites, as well as on the M&S app. India.
With such tempting offers, M&S is looking to convert customers into loyal members through this free loyalty program.
Katie BickerstaffDeputy Chief Executive, Microsoft said: “In the last 18 months, We got along The Work to build and expand M&S’s global reach. But to become a truly global brand, Wherever you shop we have to shop at M&S Rewards. The reset of Sparks in the UK in 2020 was a step change and we are now taking those learnings to international markets, so we can better understand and serve our global customer base.”
Besides Launching IndiaSparks will be performed throughout the roll out 25 m&S international flagship websites serving the target market M&S has built its international online Sparks platform to be scalable across multiple different markets, providing a fast and rewarding experience while enabling M&S to better understand its growing international customer base.
About Marks and Spencer
- M&S outlined at its recent investor day, its significant growth ambitions to make M&S a truly global brand.
- The international roll out of Sparks follows the expansion of M&S’ international flagship website to more than 100 markets last year.
- In the UK, Sparks doubled to over 16 Mn Customers since it reset in 2020
- Marks & Spencer opened its first store in 1948 India In 2001 and April 2008 Marks & Spencer has signed a joint venture with Reliance Retail to form Reliance India Pvt. Ltd
- M&S now has 94 stores in 35 cities including Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, BangaloreBaroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, ChennaiCoimbatore, Dehradun, DelhiGhaziabad, GoaGurgaon, Guwahati, HyderabadIndore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Kochi, CalcuttaLucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mohali, MumbaiNashik, Noida, PuneRaipur, Surat, Thrissur, Vizag.
For more information, please contact:
The audience is bright
Corporate PR Consultant
+91 98998 09858
Source Marks and Spencer India