ICFAI Business School Management Program provides an edge in one’s corporate career | Tech Reddy
Hyderabad, India, November 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Anyone who wants to make steady progress in their career today needs leadership skills, team management skills, communication skills, etc. in addition to core knowledge. MBA/PGPM degree from a reputed business school India It is a weighty addition to one’s resume and an essential skill enhancement for vertical growth in any given domain.
Like every year, aspirants for MBA/PGPM are applying for all the entrance exams and preparing for it rigorously. IBSAT is one of the various popular entrance exams for which most of the candidates apply and prepare to qualify.
Most MBA candidates apply for IBSAT which is conducted by IFHE (ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education).
This is the entrance test to qualify for the selection process for 2 year full-time MBA/PGPM and PhD programs at IBS Hyderabad and IBS Bangalore (Off Campus IFHE), MBA programs and PGPM at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur. programs at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune.
ICFAI Business School gives a clear message of the fact that an MBA/PGPM degree is very important right now for anyone who is ambitious about a flourishing corporate career. And this approach is resonating through every effort of IBS by helping candidates for upcoming competitive exams, giving applicants more insight into MBA and its benefits etc.
Reasons why ICFAI Business School creates a promising career for its students:
- World class faculty: Teachers society torch bearers for students. ICFAI Business School (IBS) is recognized nationally and globally for its continuous efforts to provide a world-class faculty resource that is crucial to a memorable and positive learning experience for students. ICFAI Business School (IBS) has become an educational institution that empowers the learning philosophy to be most productive.
- Case study-based learning: The curriculum of the 2-year MBA/PGPM course at ICFAI Business School (IBS) is unique due to its heavy emphasis on case study-based learning. Students are continuously provided with global business case studies, which are further presented with a solution and discussed in a classroom setup.
- Summer Internship Program: MBA/PGPM program at ICFAI Business School (IBS) requires students to invest good time in summer internship program. The program is usually for 14 weeks when the student gets an opportunity to be part of a renowned corporate house as an intern in a team working on a specific project. It provides an orientation to real-time work culture and a horizon for learning beyond books.
- Campus placement: ICFAI Business School (IBS) has maintained outstanding placement statistics for students nationally and internationally over the years since its inception. The placement procedure is carried out in a very systematic manner. Students are exposed to various rigorous training to prepare for the interview. Every year ICFAI Business School (IBS) welcomes a wide list of firms from various domains and industries for the placement process and continues to provide students with decent salary packages. Overall average package offered during placement 2022 is INR 8.71 LPA, top 10% average package is INR 14.31 LPA. The highest international package that many students have achieved is INR 53. 45 LPA.
- human element: IBS understands that holistic growth for a student is equally essential along with professional and academic learning. A person cannot qualify as a successful leader or team player if he does not instill the human element in them. Extracurricular activities, recreational facilities, top-notch infrastructure, and a friendly environment make ICFAI Business School (IBS) a great choice for students for an excellent 2-year experience.
Information on how ICFAI Business School (IBS) makes a difference:
- Fair and Equal Selection Process: when someone is Aspiring to do MBA/PGPM, he must be targeting and preparing for top business schools. India. But sometimes the selection process for MBA starts India Many management colleges have quotas and other selection criteria; Which is undoubtedly good but a little demotivating for many potential candidates who face losses by a narrow margin. ICFAI Business School (IBS) selection process does not adhere to any such criteria and believes in an organic and equal selection process for everyone.
- IBSAT National Mock Test: ICFAI Business School (IBS) conducts the IBSAT National Mock Test every year, which gives candidates a great insight into the MBA entrance exam. IBSAT National Mock Test is being conducted from this year 1st October 2022 per 15th November 2022. Registration procedure and all related details are available at https://ibsat-mocktest.ibsindia.org/. First 100 toppers will get gift vouchers, first prize 10000 Rs and 2nd to 100th 2000 Rs.
- Scholarship worth 10 crores: ICFAI Business School (IBS) is awarding scholarships worth Rs 10 crores For IBSAT toppers joining the class of 2023-25. This will be a huge support and game changer for many students to reduce their financial burden.
For those who have not yet applied for IBSAT 2022, there is still an opportunity to do so as ICFAI Business School (IBS) is still accepting applications.
Online: Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site and following the given instructions.
Purchase from ICFAI Business School (IBS) Information Office: Candidates can find their nearest ICFAI Business School (IBS) office from the website and visit it to purchase the bulletin and submit the application form.
This year again IBSAT will be conducted online, and candidates can appear for the exam from the comfort of their homes. A device and a stable internet connection will be mandatory for the two-hour test.
To know more and register for IBSAT 2022, visit https://ibsindia.org/.
IBS Admission Office
Plot No. 65, Nagarjuna Hill
paws, Hyderabad – 500082
Phone: 040 – 23440963 (5 lines)
Toll Free: 1800 425 55 66 77
E-mail: [email protected]
Source ICFAI Business School