- Group chat
- Users can send messages to friends on Instagram without notifying them, as well as other special effects.
- Below, see how you can create a group on Instagram.
Instagram’s photo-sharing and short video sharing is a great way to share posts, stories, and conversations with your friends. However, some options, such as making the
Group chats on Instagram are useful if users want to talk to their followers, especially if they are creators. In addition to this, Instagram groups are also useful for discussing important topics or promoting a product or service to the masses. By creating a group on Instagram, users can publish a message to keep their followers updated on the projects, products or services they plan to share.
Creating a group on Instagram is similar to creating a WhatsApp group, but to help you, we have selected a step-by-step guide for you.
Create Instagram in these easy steps
- Open the
Instagram appon your Android or iOS device.
- You can find the message icon in the upper right corner. Click on it to open your changes.
- In the upper right corner, you will find an add or edit icon, tap on it and select two or more people from the list.
- Then tap on ‘Chat’ available in the upper right corner.
- Once done, you can proceed to the group chat.
Other good Instagram chat features
- Swipe to reply to messages.
- Send secret messages and video calls.
- Re-share posts.
- Change your topic of conversation.
- Add effects to your messages and react with different emojis.
- Send cartoon personal stickers.
- See who’s online on Instagram.
- Send messages without notifying the user.
If you’ve upgraded to Messenger features on Instagram, you can create new group conversations with Facebook and Instagram accounts. Remember, you cannot add Facebook accounts to existing group chats.
From avatars to hide online status—list of new features of the new WhatsApp
Snapchat+ comes to India with exclusive features – here’s how it costs and how to sign up
Google Pay Dos and Don’ts to stop fraudsters in 2022